Individual Subscriptions Missing Issues Claims Policy
- We will replace issues via regular mail to the shipping address you provide. We cannot ship to PO boxes.
- ASPB will fulfill TWO (2) claimed issues per journal, per calendar year.
- Claims must be made within 3 months of journal publication date within the U.S., or 6 months outside the U.S.
- We are can not honor claims made outside these timeframes. However, you may purchase missing issues at the single-issue rate of $50 (in U.S.) or $52 (outside U.S.). These proces include shipping charges.
- If more than TWO (2) issues are claimed, we will replace the two most recent issues in accordance with the above policy.
- U.S. subscribers: We are unable to honor claims made sooner than 5 weeks from the publication date.
- All other subscribers: We are unable to honor claims made sooner than 10 weeks from the publication date.
We regret that we are unable to make exceptions to this policy.
Send claims to email@example.com.
NOTE: If you do not receive your monthly issues,
we recommend you file a claim with your campus mail department or local post office.
Forgot your customer ID? Ask Suzanne!
American Society of Plant Biologists
15501 Monona Drive
Rockville, MD 20855-2768