Play your part in leading plant biology.
Or Sign In to
Membership in ASPB connects you to a world of resources that can make a significant difference in your science, your career, your life.
Open to anyone from any nation who is concerned with the physiology, molecular biology, environmental biology, cell biology, and biophysics of plants, and other related matters.
Through ASPB Membership, you'll gain:
An online directory and community of ~5,000member plant scientists world-wide
- Free electronic access to Plant Physiology® & The Plant Cell
- A discount on all ASPB publications (pricing for journals)
- Discounts on page charges to both journals
- The printed edition ASPB News bi-monthly Newsletter mailed to you
- Discounts with our corporate partners
- Personal member web site with member-only content
- Awards for undergrad and grad students to attend national meetings
- A discount on registration fees for ASPB meetings
- Award winning representation of plant science concerns to Congress and the Executive Branch
- Abstract submission for ASPB meetings
- Free Open Access Publishing in Plant Physiology®
- Member Chatter monthly member information email