2013 JOURNAL SUBSCRIPTION INFORMATION
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
ASPB Members: Log into the ASPB website and go to the Members Only Store and purchase the subscription type of your choice. You must log in to get member pricing.
Non-members: Go to the Online Store to order your subscription type of choice.
Institutions: Universities, libraries, corporate entities and other institutions. Get more information.
MISSING ISSUES CLAIMS POLICY :
Updated: November 2009
- IMPORTANT FOR INSTITUTIONS: Claims for missing or damaged issues will not be fullfilled when the shipping address is a subscription agent's forwarding address. We will fullfill claims only when the ship-to address is the customer's end user address.
- We will replace issues via regular mail to the shipping address you provide. We cannot ship to PO boxes.
- ASPB will fulfill TWO (2) claimed issues per journal, per calendar year.
- Claims must be made within 3 months of journal publication date within the U.S., or 6 months outside the U.S.
- We are unable to honor claims made outside these timeframes. However, you may purchase missing issues at the single-issue rates.
- If more than TWO (2) issues are claimed, we will replace the two most recent issues in accordance with the above policy.
- U.S. subscribers: We are unable to honor claims made sooner than 5 weeks from the publication date
- All other subscribers: We are unable to honor claims made sooner than 10 weeks from the publication date
We regret that we are unable to make exceptions to this policy.
Individual members - Send claims to email@example.com.
Institutional Subscriber - Send claims to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: If you do not receive your monthly issues, we recommend you file a claim with your campus mail department or local post office.