Network with over 1,500 plant biologists from over 40 counties
Expand your network while learning about the latest developments in plant biology.
- Plant Responses to Abiotic Stress Mike Thomashow, Don Ort, Steve Howell, Mary Lou Guerinot
- CSPB President’s Symposium - Synthetic Biology of Specialized Metabolism Sarah O’Connor, Barbara Halkier, Vincent Martin, and Dae Kyun Ro
- 21st Century Challenges Part A: Feeding 9 Billion Tim Benton, Mark Tester, Pamela Ronald, Philip Pardey, and Derek Yach
- 21st Century Challenge Part B: Nourishing 9 Billion Anna Amtmann and David Jenkins
- Plant Signaling Jen Sheen, Thomas Laux, Hiroo Fukuda, and Ykä Helariutta
- ASPB President’s Symposium – Firsts in Plant Science David Baulcombe, Julie Law, Magnus Nordborg, and Pamela Ronald
New in 2014
- Food for Thought Sunday lunch - mini presentations predominately by grad students coupled with a networking lunch.
- Light Rail Pass Complimentary with registration
"Enjoyed all the talks but particularly found the time to interact with colleagues at the poster and exhibit sessions very beneficial."